Field Management Service (FMS) manages and automates many of the manual functions field technicians undertake, providing partial autonomy for common NOC and engineering functions.
FMS includes login / logout processes, OH&S/WHS handling, site document management, ticket management, and key operational data such as live site alarms, real-time performance and configuration data, ensuring staff are empowered with the right information, at the right time, at the right place.
- Provides powerful end-to-end services for onsite technicians
- Trouble ticket viewing/updating and site information available on phone or tablet
- Site access and driving instructions (where available)
- Fast login to site via customizable processes
- Login process ensures supporting CR or trouble ticket is valid
- Access to site documentation from Insightus Document Management Service
- Enforced on-site command permissions
- Site status and heath-checks prior to site departure
- Logging of onsite events within trouble tickets
- On-site proximity via GPS virtual fencing