Our Wideband and MTx team is responsible for planning, engaging and to manage consistent network design end-to-end.
Key skills and experience include:
- Appraise, Design & As-Built for internal & external designs
- Carrying out end to end design for Customer Wideband products
- Designing passive and active Access networks including wideband and optic fibre
- Accurately maintaining Telstra Data Base of Records (DboRs)
- Planning & network designing within a telecommunications environment
- Wideband Customer products such as: (Ethernet, IP, ISDN, ETSI, Frame Relay, Leased Line Circuits, Digital Data Networks, ATM etc.)
- Essential technologies: Cramer, Drake, APEC, Trac, MITS, MMAN, GDD, DES, CMART & LAAN etc.
- Prophet and Rods for MTx Mobiles Design
- Working with telecommunication providers and/or vendors
- Producing high level design documentation
- Ensure that the KPI’s meet contractual deadlines to ensure delivery of correct solutions in accordance to customer’s requirements
- Closely liaise with installers, subcontractors by negotiating and providing alternatives during the process of construction
Insightus supplies engineering services to partner High Force for Vodafone Australia project – 2 year anniversary