Insightus operational support services can provide a cost effective solution for maintaining and rectifying your Radio Access Network infrastructure issues, focusing on base station and antenna feeder system fault analysis. These types of network infrastructure issues are often complex and could include faulty RF components, design, configuration, BTS hardware failure, passive intermodulation (PIM) and interference.
- Australia-wide coverage
- Major vendor Support (Huawei, Nokia, Ericsson)
- Macro and IBC fault finding services
- PIM, RTWP and RSSI fault analysis
- On and off-site interference rectification
- Complex fault rectification
- Build rectification
- Site and configuration audit
- Desktop analysis and support
- Hardware replacement
Our cloud solutions provide significant efficiency gains for both identification and rectification of RAN operations.
Our team consists of highly skilled Australian-based remote support services and fully equipped field service team that specializes in RTWP, PIM, Antenna feeder hardware, interference and BTS configuration issues. Insightus currently provides national RAN operations services for a Tier 1 carrier.