Insightus has significant experience in RF Engineering services. Many of these services involve the monitoring and identifying of faults and issues within existing networks. Using a combination of statistics, correlational events, terrain and local information coupled with our advanced cloud solutions, faults can be quickly identified and resolved.
- Fast fault identification based on alarms and network statistics
- Diagnosis of fault and rectification analysis
- Optimisation of existing network cell parameters
- Optimisation of neighbour plan and parameters
- Optimisation of physical site parameters (pans, tilts)
- Recommendations of capacity and/or coverage improvements (additional technologies/sectors/licences/greenfield sites)
- Parameter consistency checks
RF optimisation plays a pivotal role in providing network reliability. Frequent or unaddressed network outages or faults can cost a carrier dearly in reputational damage and customer churn. Additionally, poorly optimised networks can cost a carrier directly in unnecessary greenfield site builds or technology upgrades.
Insightus engineers have years of experience working directly in managed services and are well experienced to delivering effective network optimisation.