1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
2. We are constantly vigilant for credit card or other fraud. We report all charge backs to a credit reference agency. If you have any reason to seek the return of money paid, please contact us rather than your credit card issuer.
3. Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers. We take no responsibility for this. The risk is no different from a similar risk in a bricks and mortar establishment. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future (most unlikely), then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
Your personal data
1. Here is a list of the information we collect when you sign up for any Insightus service, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Basic identification and contact information, such as your company name, your name and contact details including your IP address, domain name and email address as well as other information you voluntarily provide to us at the time of registration, in any update to your user profile which you provide and in any interaction with our support service.
2. You have full access to view and edit most of this information via your account access on the account management page. As this information is necessary for us to be able to provide our service to you, you can only delete this information by closing your account with us. This information is used:
1. to provide you with the services which you request;
2. to maintain our accounts;
3. to identify your geographic location for the purpose of determining the currency in which we offer pricing for our services
4. for billing;
5. to enable us to answer your enquiries;
6. for verifying your identity for security purposes;
7. for marketing our services and products, for which you must opt-in and can subsequently opt-out at any time via your account access, account management page;
8. to help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
3. Additionally, information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a specific page or service.
4. Your IP address, domain name and e-mail address as recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit
are recorded. This information is used:
1. in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
2. to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
3. to tell you about other of our services.
5. We make the assumption that in giving this information to us, you consent to our holding it for the duration of your service with us and for up to 6 months after you have closed your account. Some of your personal data may survive this period in the third-party support system (ZenDesk), bug reporting system (JIRA), data log system (Exceptionless) and marketing automation systems (Mandrill, ActiveCampaign) which we use to manage communication and support our service for you. You can request for us to delete your personal data from these systems and we will ensure that it is deleted in a reasonable business timeframe and that you are notified when this deletion is completed.
Our service will ask you for financial information, including payment card details, if you choose to order any paid goods or services from us. This information is used by our payment provider, Chargebee, to obtain payment for goods and services you have ordered from us. This information is submitted to Chargebee and never actually stored by us. The information is automatically passed in a secure manner to our payment gateway (eWay Australia).
Your customers’ data
1. We will store your customers’ data as retrieved by us from any third-party service for which you specifically authorize a secure connection to Insightus and as per the data workflows you have configured for retrieving and sending data via any such connection to any such third-party service.
2. We will never use this information for any other reason than to enable and support the data workflows you have configured.
3. We will only give this information to a third-party service based on the workflow configuration and secure authorization of connectivity to third-parties as configured by you.
4. This information is used in quantitative form only to determine the specific goods and services for which we will bill you.
5. This information is not used for marketing purposes of any sort except at time in completely anonymized and aggregate form.
6. You have full access to view and edit most of this information via your account access on the data management pages. In most cases we automatically delete this data after 90 days, unless there is a specific business purpose to retain it longer which is directly and solely related to the provision of our service to you. You have the right to export this data via an information request or any user interface tools we make available to facilitate the direct exportation of this data in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
7. We make the assumption that in giving this information to us, you consent to our holding it for the duration of your service with us until such time that you close your account. We further make the assumption that you have your customers’ consent to hold this information and have named Insightus as a data processor in your data privacy consent with your customers. As data processor of your customers data, Insightus may, solely for the purposes of providing and improving our service, save some of your customers’ data in our third-party support system (ZenDesk), bug reporting system (JIRA), data log system (Exceptionless) and marketing automation systems (Mandrill, ActiveCampaign) which we use to manage communication and support our service for you. You can request for us to delete your customers’ data from these systems and we will ensure that it is deleted in a reasonable business timeframe and that you are notified when this deletion is completed.
Information volunteered by you for a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, job application form, or contest.
This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires. We will make absolutely clear on the face of the page, any intention to publicise the name of a winner.
1. This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours as you have applied to join our affiliate scheme. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. This information is used:
1. to maintain our accounts and affiliate records;
2. for billing;
3. to enable us to answer your enquiries;
4. for verifying your identity for security purposes;
5.to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
6. to tell you about other of our services.
2. Business information
3. This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours such as in relation to your application to partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
Disclosure to Government and their agencies.
1. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
2. We are based in QLD, Australia and all our data is currently processed through and stored on hardware based in Microsoft Azure hosting facilities in North America, Australia, The United Kingdom and Europe. If you need to determine the exact location(s) in which your data is stored, please use the information request below.
1. At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you and your customers via your account access provided on our website and by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
2. This confidentiality policy has been compiled to comply with current Australian, UK, US and EU legislation, so far as we are aware. If you have any question regarding the confidentiality policy, please contact us at:
Insightus Pty Ltd.
Unit 22, Building C, 8 Metroplex Avenue
Murarrie 4172 QLD
Insightus collects specific information when you visit the Insightus website at onesaas.com as per the following:
1. What data do we collect?
1. Insightus and third parties which Insightus specifically authorizes (such as Google, AdRoll, Facebook) may place cookies on your browser to collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
2. Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
2. How do we use the data?
Insightus and third parties which Insightus specifically authorizes (such as Google, AdRoll, Facebook) may use this data to:
1. Customize, measure, and improve our website and services
2. Deliver targeted marketing to you, including email and advertising on other sites.